Procedure for exchange
1. Remove the adsorber part by opening the clamps on the cartridge
2. Open the lid and remove it from the adsorber.
3. Remove the seal in the lid and replace it with a new seal.
4. Remove the activated carbon disc and empty the desiccant.
5. Pull out the dust filter and remove the lower foam disc.
6. Insert a new lower foam disk.
7. Insert a new dust filter and then pour in fresh desiccant. Compress the desiccant by lightly beating or shaking it.
Caution: Do not damage the housing!
8. Insert a new activated carbon disc and then close the lid again.
9. Replace the O-rings between the valve part and the adsorber cartridge.
10 Close the adsorber cartridge again on the valve part using clips.