Procedure for exchange
1. remove the adsorber part by opening the clamps on the connection cover.
2. remove the seal in the cover and replace it by a new seal.
3. remove dust filter disk and activated carbon disk and empty desiccant.
4. insert new lower foam disk and fill in fresh desiccant Compress desiccant by lightly hammering or shaking.
Attention: Do not damage the housing!
5. insert new activated carbon disk and dust filter disk.
6. replace O-rings between valve part and adsorber cartridge.
7. mount the adsorber cartridge again at the connection cover by means of clamps.