Procedure for exchange
1. remove the valve part by opening the clamps
2. remove the adsorber part by opening the clamps at the connection cover.
3. remove the seal in the cover and replace it by a new seal.
4. remove dust filter disk and activated carbon disk and empty desiccant.
5. insert new lower foam disk and fill in fresh desiccant Compress desiccant by lightly hammering or shaking.
Attention: Do not damage the housing!
6. insert new activated carbon disk and dust filter disk.
7. replace O-rings between valve part and adsorber cartridge.
8. remount the adsorber cartridge at the connection cover using clamps.
9. remount the valve part to the adsorber using clamps.