Procedure for exchange
1. Remove the adsorber part by opening the clamps or twisting off the cartridge (depending on the model)
2. Open the lid and remove it from the adsorber.
3. Remove the seal in the cover and replace it with a new seal.
4. Remove the activated carbon disc and empty the desiccant.
5. Pull out the dust filter and remove the lower foam disc.
6. Insert a new lower foam disk.
7. Insert a new dust filter and then pour in fresh desiccant. Compress the desiccant by lightly beating or shaking it.
Caution: Do not damage the housing!
8. Insert a new activated carbon disc and then close the lid again.
9. Replace the O-rings between the valve part and the adsorber cartridge.
10. Screw the adsorber cartridge back onto the valve part or close it with clips.